Latest Blog Posts
- These grain free Paleo Maple Pecan Scones are as good as the real deal! Serve them at Easter brunch for a treat everyone will love! I used to work at a well-known gluten free bakery here in the Portland area. We made fantastic gluten free scones that were my end of the day take-home treat […]Continue Reading »
- Instant Pot Asian Beef Short Ribs – tender, Asian-inspired short ribs in a matter of minutes thanks to the next best kitchen gadget, the Instant Pot! I’ve been trying to come up with something creative to say about these Instant Pot Asian Beef Short Ribs, but I’m too distracted by these photos, daydreaming of the next time […]Continue Reading »
- Topped with pureed cauliflower rather than the traditional mashed potatoes, this savory low carb shepherd’s pie is the quintessential comfort food without all the carbs. When I was young, I didn’t know shepherd’s pie was made with lamb. I might not have eaten it had I known, since little lambs are so darn cute! All […]Continue Reading »
- A grain-free version of traditional Irish soda bread, this Paleo Irish Brown Bread is hearty, slightly sweet, and perfect served alongside corned beef and cabbage for St. Patrick’s Day. Most people think of Irish soda bread as being sweet and currant-laden, but in all the time I’ve spent in Ireland, I’ve never eaten such a bread. […]Continue Reading »
- Incredibly rich and fudgy and swirled with homemade jam, these Cherry Vanilla Swirl Brownies are the ultimate Valentine’s Day dessert. Make your true love fall in love all over again. “What should we do for Valentine’s Day?” I asked Matt a few days ago. “The usual,” he replied. “So stay in, make dinner and watch […]Continue Reading »
New on Instagram
This site contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a purchase, I receive a small commission. This does not affect the cost to you and I use this commission to offset the costs of my blog. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. I only recommend products I use and love myself!