Can you believe Christmas is only a week away? Considering the fact that we start putting up lights and garlands the day after Halloween, this holiday certainly has a tendency to sneak up on us!
If you have yet to find that perfect gift for your special someone, don’t despair! I have a treasure trove of health-conscious gifts that will appeal to everyone on your list. Whether they strive for a healthy lifestyle or couldn’t care less, these gifts will put a smile on their face.
The best part: you can still order them in time for Christmas!
- Paleo Magazine Subscription – Delivered every other month, Paleo Magazine is chock full of healthy lifestyle hacks, diet advice, new product info, recipes and more. Special Offer: Enter code PLUS3 during checkout to receive 3 bonus issues added to your subscription plus a free Paleo Fitness ebook!
- Thrive Market Membership – Known as the “Costco of health food”, a Thrive Market membership means serious discounts on healthy food, skincare, household products, and more. Also, for every new membership, Thrive donates a membership to a low-income family.
- Theo Holiday Organic Chocolate Bars – This Seattle-based chocolate company has been a long-time favorite of mine. Their bars are made with organic, fair-trade chocolate and are soy free. These holiday flavors are seriously delicious!
- Wild Friends Gingerbread Peanut Butter – Gingerbread + peanut butter. Need I say more? This creamy, decadent peanut butter makes a great dip for apples or, let’s be honest, just to eat by the spoonful! Their Pumpkin Spice and Sugar Cookie flavors are also pretty amazing. Can’t decide? Get the variety pack!
- S’well Marble Water Bottle – With double-walled insulation, these bottles will keep your beverages icy cold or piping hot all day long. I love the narrow mouth (less sloshing) and this opal marble design is especially gorgeous. I’m also in love with their Teakwood bottle.
- Well Fed – One of my all-time favorite paleo cookbooks! Well Fed mixes exotic flavors with easy-to-prepare recipes that are so satisfying. I’ve cooked nearly every recipe and they have all been fantastic!
- Practical Paleo – If you know someone who is new to paleo or wants to start a healthier lifestyle, this is the book to get. Practical Paleo is often referred to as the “Paleo Bible” for good reason. It presents the science behind what to eat in a clear and entertaining way. Every real-food eater needs this book.
- Fitbit Charge 2 – I credit my Fitbit for getting me up and moving when I’ve been working at a desk all day. Those 10,000 steps are a daily quest! This new Charge 2 model is a step up from the one I own, and is super-sleek and modern.
- Cuisinart 3.5 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker – Please, if you know someone who doesn’t own a slow cooker yet, do them a favor and get them one! This is the same model I own and it’s very user friendly and the size is just right. An absolute essential in every kitchen.
- Bee Local Smoked Honey – Infused with Lapsang Souchang tea, this smoked honey is complex and intriguing. Drizzle over yogurt or ice cream, add to a hot toddy, whisk into a vinaigrette, or simply stir into tea for an elevated flavor.
- Toddy Cold Brew Coffee System – Cold brew is all the rage these days and this system makes it so easy to prepare your own cold brew concentrate at home for a fraction of the price. Think it’s too cold out to be drinking cold brew? You can heat it up for a smooth cup of joe on a frosty morning.
- Gaiam Grippy Yoga Socks – Who wants to go to a yoga class and have cold toes? I love these grippy socks and use them for my barre classes as well.
- Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil – Containing pure MCT (medium chain triglycerides) oil from coconut oil, Brain Octane oil enhances cognitive function and boosts metabolism. Add it to your morning coffee to really rev up for the day.
- Jacobsen Salt Gift Set – Hand-harvested off the Oregon Coast, Jacobsen salts have been receiving serious acclaim lately. Sea salt provides essential minerals and these flavored varieties will add the perfect finish to any dish.